Thursday, March 25, 2010

What a lovely surprise!


It's been quite a week here - both the Captain and I taken down by a nasty bug. My new, nearly finished studio sits silent, supplies begging to be used and there are even some ideas floating around! This is not good - there is only so much bad TV that I can take, and I'd like to get back to doing things.

But, yesterday, a bright spot - Une Femme Curieuse sent this lovely award! Thank you so much! The is how the award works: thank the blogger who bestowed it, and pass the award on to other blogs you love.

I have many blogs on my list of favorites, so it's hard to single out the very favorites. I'm amazed at the creativity, humor, insight that these lovely blogs share with us and hereby proclaim, "I Love Your Blog".











Of course there are many, many more luscious blogs out there, many over on my list to the right. Some of them just received this award (The Printed Thought), so congrats to you!

Thanks again, Ms Curieuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS