Wednesday, October 13, 2010

These are Some Fancy Pumpkins!



Aren't these just lovely? The stems are real gourd stems, sewn into these soft velvet pumpkins. You can find them here , also in two other luscious colors. I just discovered this site and love, love, love everything on it!

And, how about these fun embellished pumpkins by Jenny Doh:

She has instructions on her blog - a little paint, some stamping, glue on some paper and embellishments and the little orange pumpkin goes all glam. I may try this on some of those fake pumpkins from Michael's - the kind that won't go all squishy on all this fun art work.

And something sweet from Dean and Deluca:

I just love me some Dean and Deluca!! Whenever we to to New York, D&D is always on my agenda.

"Autumn - the year's last loveliest smile" - fall appreciation continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS