Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SIZZIX PLAY



Pulled out my Sizzix Big Shot for some art play today.   I've decided the Big Shot is a lot like Gelli plate printing ; once you start you can not stop!   Nothing is safe from being rolled through this magic machine.


 Apparently is is an edging die, but I used it on scraps of paper and not as an edge cut.   Most of the papers I used were scraps painted with leftover brayer paint, credit card swiping and stamping off ink .  I did use some scrapbook and artist papers.  Like Gelli printing, there are always bits of these papers worth saving!








Then I used the Tim Holtz tag die.  In addition to these tags, the  die also has hole reinforcers.  I love all the little bits and save any partial cuts to add texture to journal pages.






 These are headed to a creative friend who will work her magic on them.    I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as too many tags or houses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS