Friday, February 19, 2010

Hoping and wishing and thinking of spring!

Like everyone living where winter loves to linger, I'm so very ready for spring. I'm trying to follow this advice: "It is better to find joy in every season than to be hopelessly in love with spring." This view from our deck makes that a bit difficult:
Here is a page I made for my 2010 calendars that speaks to my hate-hate relationship with winter. I stamped the flourishes with acrylic paint, then added the text (distressed a bit) from a wonderful French flower book. I cut out the flowers from the same book, sanded and added a bit of Rock Candy Stickles from Tim Holtz. I love the sentiment - a Kay Foley stamp from River City Rubberworks. I love this stamp and all of Kay Foley's stamps!
Check out those beauties from Hello Naomi. Until spring actually makes an appearance, enjoy these lovely treats and remember, " No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS