Monday, May 24, 2010

I Love Paris in the Springtime.

A quick post - The Captain and I are in Paris and I am overwhelmed by all the beautiful little vignettes I see. I'm posting a few pictures of things that inspired me - around the city or from a couple of brocante (flea markets) we stumbled upon. Feel free to use these images (double click to enlarge, then right click and "save as"). Shoot me an email to share your creations!
More to follow - off for more adventures in the morning. I'm amazed at how lovely this city is - fantastic archecture, beautiful balconies, wonderful cafes - Paris, je t'aime!

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! Magnifique! So happy to hear you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS