Monday, January 2, 2012

Paper Inspiration


{here}

I love  the  Cake Wrecks blog.  Most days they feature just that - cake decorating gone horribly wrong.  But on Sunday they showcase the most professionally decorated cakes with details that knock your socks off.   Case in point - the cake above,  done by Brooklyn Cakes .  Check out the with beautiful blue background, light branches and perfect little cardinals.

I knew this looked familiar.  Look what's hanging in my studio - the paper that inspired this cake from Snow & Graham Letterpress!


Snow and Graham has other beautiful papers, like this:

 and this:
 and more little birdies!  ( I think I must be in a bird phase).
There are lots of other paper goodies - cards, calendars and other drool-worthy items. 
And no, I'm not on their payroll !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS