Friday, December 21, 2012

Easy-Peasy DIY Trader Joe's Tags






I really didn't need to start another project today, but I came home with a few , OK, lots of these great wine bags from TJ's.  The festive red and white graphics are perfect for Christmas.  My stash of tags was running low, so I made these quick tags.

 
I just rough-cut out the images and glued them onto tags - no measuring/templates required.  You're probably smart enough to figure out that you need to remove the string first - I wasn't.  Then just cut around the tag, repunch the hole, and viola, instant tags!
 
 

 
Of course you could  use these as a background and embellish, stamp and otherwise gussy them up, but I'm not going to go a bridge too far with these today.  They are pretty sweet just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS