Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thrifted Goodies



It's been a while since I shared some second-hand treasures.   I am an equal-opportunity thrifter - estate sales, yard  sales thrift stores - I shop them all.

First up, some art supplies.  I love finding these bargains.  








Blank cards, doilies, metal word tags, storage boxes, and graph paper - great stuff.



This custom  map puzzle was the find of the day.  Look at those fantastic little map bits!


I've already used this stamp cube several times - great for backgrounds.


I have no idea what I'll use this for but for 99 cents why would I leave it behind?


I found this sweet little bench at a yard sale.  Added bonus- the seat lifts for storage!   I'll be refinishing this  - stay tuned!


I'm always on the look out for things for Siobhan - love these embroidered linen pants.  Dug around and found a cute top that matches.


Finding nice tops for little girls is a challenge, so I was happy to snag this one.


What would a retail event be without shoes?   These are really yellow, not the lime green they appear to be.  Yes, I do buy thrifted shoes, but remember, we draw the line here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS