Wednesday, December 16, 2015

More Simple Journal Pages


Here are a couple more of my simple journals.


I think I picked up the one on the left at Tarjay and love that it has kraft paper pages in the center.  I am in a kraft paper phase - love it with white and black accents.


I  used an Erin Condren journal elastic closure



I picked up the Hungarian postal forms on the right at a thrift store - love the handwriting on them.



The black flowered  Kraft paper tape is perfect!



Another journal from my stash with an Erin Condren elastic closure.



What did we do before washi tape?










Love, love these cloth stickers.


It was so much fun making these plain pages - all done just by raiding my supplies.  Kinda frightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS