Monday, February 15, 2016

A Collaborative Work on Canvas by William and Yaya, 2016






Our grandson, William, made this abstract painting that I've had hanging in my art space.   I look at it a lot, and lately I began to see a bird in his painting- the purple and orange wings and the branch-like swoosh at the bottom.  Today I brought our bird to life!




I made a copy and played with it before tackling (and maybe ruining) the original.  I added a little additional line to the purple wing, continued  the red outline, and added birdie-essentials like legs, an eye and beak, and voila, our birdie appeared.

This isn't our first collaboration.  Here we are making a shirt for the 4th of July.


And here he is, working on another masterpiece.





This fat budgie makes me smile every time I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Normal Title Italic

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS